Those three words in the title have with time evolved to become a kind of motto as they describe our work philosophy, particularly whenever dealing with control loops and.
- Design and implementation of measurement and control in e.g. electrically or hydraulically powered control systems.
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) in the process industry.
- System specification and coded implementations in a veriaty of programming environments like C++, Python, PHP, SQL, Fortran , Ice, CORBA and more.
- Specification and implementation of Linux based real time systems (hardware and software).
- Training simulators.
- Development of models and simulators for analysis and design purposes.
- Signal processing and analysis of measurement data.
- Network technology in distributed instrumentation, supervision and control.
- Linux in combination with various Fieldbus systems like Can or EtherCAT.
- Computer hardware ranging from 8-bit microcontrollers to high performance computing clusters.
Take advantage of us
- To carry out smaller or larger parts of a development project.
- As consultants on system architecture, hardware and software.
- As 3rd party in quality control processes.
- As partners in research projects.
- More than 25 years of experience.
- Out-of-the-box thinking. We often experience that fresh eyes on existing problems reveal simpler solutions and thus more robust, maintainable and cost efficient designs.
- Short decision process. You are always close to the decisions and assured prompt responses during project launches. In addition you have direct contact with our project assigned personnel.
- Vendor independent selection of tools. We provide solutions that allow free choice of suppliers, and prefer open source alternatives whenever appropriate.